Friday, September 2, 2011

Review of Little Green Model 1400 by Bissell

"No need to worry about stairway spills and dirty, hard-to-reach areas anymore. The Bissell Little Green will get it all clean! This compact, multipurpose deep cleaner is versatile, so cleaning is a breeze."

That is the hype from Walmart's web site, and that about sums up the great carpet and floor cleaner from Bissell.

There are several other comments on the web about this cleaner that I have to agree with but first I'll describe the cleaner and it pros and cons.

I was looking for a carpet/floor cleaner to clean up after my two dogs when they have those unfortunate events that all dogs are prone to once in a while. I searched the web as I usually do these days and saw several cleaners but narrowed it down to two, one from Bissell and the other from Dirt Devil. I wanted to go with a brand I trusted and have owned vacuums from both companies in the past.

The Dirt Devil Portable spot scrubber seemed a little too small for me. It seemed like I would have to get more water and empty it more often when I used it on slightly larger jobs, like the couch and chairs on occasion as well as those spots on the carpet. So I bought the Bissell.

There is a very short assembly, attach a clip that the hose rests on for storage.

Getting ready for use is simple, you just add detergent and water in the clean water tank. The machine came with a small bottle of cleaner but you'll probably want to buy some more. If you buy the larger bottle of cleaner from Bissell it will last you quite a while. You don't have to use a separate measuring cup to measure out your cleaner, you just pour the cleaner in the tank to the first line and then fill to the next line with water.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment