Monday, September 26, 2011

Bissell PowerTrak Bagless Revolution Upright Vacuum Model 6591

When my wife and I moved into our new house we purchased a new vacuum, a cheap Hoover. While the vacuum seemed to do a good job at first, after a year, its deficiencies, namely its poorly designed hose and tools, were too big a liability to live with.

Several friends recommended a Dyson. Swore by them, in fact. But I couldn't stomach paying eight times the cost of our current vacuum to get a vacuum that looked even less durable than the one we owned. Even though they had a five year warranty, I figured I could buy a new vacuum every year if necessary and still come out ahead as long as that vacuum cleaned well.

After several hours of research online, I settled on the Bissell PowerTrak Bagless Revolution Upright Vacuum, model 6591, which I purchased foraround $90 at Wal-Mart. Four months later, I'm very pleased with my purchase.

DESIGN AND ACCESSORIES

The Bissell PowerTrak Bagless Revolution Upright Vacuum is made of what appears to be heavy duty (and indeed, heavy in weight) plastic. The easily assembled vacuum has an upper chamber in which the dirt initially enters and is passed through, and a large lower chamber in which the dirt, dust, and hair settles for dumping when vacuuming is done. The lower chamber has two sub chambers with ribbing that allows for the smallest dirt particles to be separated from the larger debris and hair. This lower chamber is easily removed by sliding a lever underneath the chamber to the left.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment