Monday, September 26, 2011

A Customer Review of the Bissell QuickSteamer Steam Vacuum Cleaner

With three kids, two dogs, and a cat running around our very light beige carpet, our carpet is in almost constant need of steam cleaning. After renting a steam cleaner from the store on at least three occasions over the past six months, it became more cost-effective to purchase a steam cleaner. After much research, I decided to purchase a Bissell QuickSteamer for my home. The Bissell QuickSteamer has been a godsend for our constantly dirty carpet!

The two most attractive features of the Bissell QuickSteamer for me are the low cost and its light weight. The Bissell QuickSteamer retails for around $90, making it one of the most affordable deep cleaner vacuums on the market. Because the QuickSteamer was so much less expensive than its counterparts, I read through countless reviews to ensure it was the product I wanted. The vast majority of reviews were positive, so I took the plunge for the sake of my carpet.

The Bissell QuickSteamer weighs approximately twelve pounds without water, and a little more with water. As a very petite woman, one of the things I hate about most carpet steam cleaners and vacuums is the heavy weight. With a two story house, the weight of the steam cleaner becomes even more of a hassle. Yet the Bissell QuickSteamer was ultra-light making it almost (dare I say it?) fun to clean!

The real test came when I brought the Bissell QuickSteamer home and took it for a test drive across my dirty carpet. Using hot water with the cleaning solution that came in the box, the Bissell QuickSteamer really plowed through my dirty carpet, and had no problem with areas that were heavily stained. For the really trafficked and stained areas, I did have to go over the areas several times. However, in my experience with other steam cleaners, this is typical.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment