Monday, September 26, 2011

Bissell 3576 CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum

I bought the Bissell 3576 CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum several years ago, because continuously buying vacuum bags was neither economical nor environment friendly. Also, with 2 cats, a dog, and a husband with asthma, I needed a good vacuum cleaner. I settled on the Bissell 3576 because it was attractive, reasonably priced at under $90, and was from a reputable brand.

The pros of the Bissell 3576 CleanView II Upright Bagless Vacuum:

- The Bissell 3576 is a fairly attractive vacuum cleaner. I usually keep it in the living room in a corner, so I can grab it whenever I need it, instead of hiding it in a closet.

- The Bissell 3576 is relatively light. I've had my share of heavy vacuum cleaners, which made vacuuming staircases a chore. While the task still isn't pleasant, it's definitely not as difficult.

- The Bissell 3576 has several attachments such as a regular suction tube, one with a brush, and a thinner tube for hard to reach places. The suction tube with a brush is great for cleaning couches covered with cat hair. The regular suction tube is long enough that you can suck dust bunnies from under the bed without needing to move the bed all the way.

- The Bissell 3576 is very efficient at removing every bit of dirt that I can see. My house's carpet is rather old, but the vacuum cleaner keeps it clean without pulling out pieces of carpet.

- All the replacement parts such as the filter sponge, HEPA filter etc. are easily found. I get mine at Wal-Mart.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment