Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best Carpet Cleaners in the Buffalo, New York, Area

Just yesterday, I had my carpets cleaned. I feel I can give you an impartial view of professional carpet cleaning based on services I have received from carpet cleaners over several years.

Stanley Steemer - I have used this company for the past three years. i feel they give the best carpet cleaning service in the Buffalo, New York area.

- This company is willing to take on the task of moving your furniture prior to cleaning. This is a feature not

always offered by other establishments.

- My entire bill yesterday was approximately $335 for cleaning the carpets in three rooms plus scotchgarding
and deodorizing. The price also included the upholstery cleaning of my leather couch. I asked for and

received a discount for requesting two separate jobs. This reduced my cost by $30. It pays to haggle!

- The men from Stanley Steemer were extremely professional and finished the job in a little over an hour.
When I mentioned that the couch was not as clean as I remembered from their last visit, one of the men

redid the couch to my satisfaction.

Aladdin's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning - Prior to discovering Stanley Steemer, I used Aladdin's for several

years. They are well-known in the Buffalo, New York area.

- This company uses the "Hot Water Extraction" method of carpet cleaning. The advantage of this technique

is that your carpets are fully dry after one hour.

- Prices at Aladdin's are comparable to Stanley Steemer. The technicians are extremely professional. The

name has high recognition in the Buffalo area.

- One disadvantage with Aladdin is they prefer that you move your furniture before they arrive.

Chem Dry of Buffalo - This company has been in business in the Buffalo, New York area for over thirty years.

Professionalism is their keynote.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment