Monday, September 26, 2011

Bissell Powerforce Bagless Vacuum Review

I bought the Bissell Powerforce Bagless Vacuum Cleaner when I first was setting up house. It was a low cost vacuum, and I really didn't have much money at the time. I hate bagged vacuum cleaners, as I have the hardest time getting the bag on and off. So seeing a bagless in my price range was amazing! The vacuum was simplicity itself to set up the first time, which was great, since I don't like spending a lot of time on things of that nature.

The house I used it in had brand new, extremely cheap carpet. Anyone who has lived in military housing knows the carpeting I speak of. In the 2 years I lived in that house, the carpet was still "shedding" fibers, and the Bissell Powerforce Bagless took it like a champ. I never once had an issue with that vacuum cleaner.

Then I moved. And bought other vacuums. And frankly, "killed" each and every one of them. I remembered how my old Bissell Powerforce was unkillable, so when I saw it in the store I picked another one up. Once again I was taken in by how easy it was to use, and unlike the other brands I had purchased, didn't need expensive filters and accessories.

With the Bissell Powerforce Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, the filters are washable. Which works well if like me you hate buying new filters every three months, especially at twenty dollars or more a pop. Everything comes off real easy, and its a snap to put it all back together again. Practically idiot proof! You aren't forced to look at a dirty basket either, as you can clean it every time you empty it if you so desire, and its simple to clean. Its a simple basket to clean, not filled with awkward angles so that you can't get to the dirt. I'm always washing mine, and its a cinch!

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment