Monday, September 26, 2011

Bissell Velocity Bagless Vacuum -3950 Series

Any household looking for an affordable and effective vacuum cleaner should look no farther than the Bissell Velocity Bagless Vacuum. This powerful machine quickly and easily cleans the home, and it has a number of features that increase its value, such as its bagless design and variety of cleaning attachments.

Before launching into the product review of the Bissell Velocity, I must start by saying that I do not have any pets, and therefore, I am not vacuuming pet hair at all. Pet hair is a huge project, and if you have a lot of it, you are likely to require a more heavy duty (and expensive) vacuum with a stronger motor that is built to handle tons of pet hair.

Bissell Velocity Bagless Vacuum Review: Effectiveness

I used this vacuum for the first time when I moved into my new home, which had supposedly been cleaned before we moved in. However, the Bissell Velocity vacuum picked up a ton of stuff off thosefloors in just a short period of time. There were a couple tough spots that I had to go over a couple times, but for the most part, the floors were clean in one sweep.

I also love that the vacuum container is clear, so I can see exactly what it is picking up. It is a lot of fun to vacuum a room and then check out how much dust and dirt the vacuum picked up.

Bissell Velocity Bagless Vacuum Review: Noise

If you are looking for a silent vacuum cleaner, this is probably not the right one to get. It makes noise, which I can say I expect out of my vacuum cleaner because powerful motors are not silent. However, the noise is not excessive, and I can still hear other things happening like my phone ringing and people knocking at the front door.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment