Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bissell SpotBot Pet Compact Carpet Stain Cleaner

When I started my day, I didn't have any intentions of buying a carpet cleaner. But by the end of the day I was the owner of a brand new Bissell SpotBot Pet compact carpet cleaner. What would cause me to run out and impulsively spend $129.99 on a pet stain carpet cleaner? I'm glad you asked...

That morning I found my cat stuck to my office carpet. She had been sleeping and her collar had somehow wrapped around a loop in the Berber carpet. Since she couldn't leave the area, she ended up urinating and pooping on my office carpet. I freed her from the carpet and immediately set out to clean up the mess. I tried all of my usual cleaning tricks, but the odor lingered. I scrubbed and scrubbed but the awful urine smell seemed to be getting worse.

I am pretty used to cleaning up pet accidents since I have two senior cats, but on this particular day I was frantic. I was scheduled to teach thirteen piano lessons that day - two of the students were brand new to my studio. What would those students and their parents think when they walked into a room which reeked of cat pee?

My mind was racing and then I remembered seeing the Bissell SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner in the Target ad. It claimed to remove pet stains and pet odors for good. That's exactly what I needed so I ran out and bought one.

The Bissell SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner is a portable compact deep carpet cleaner that let's you walk away while it does the cleaning for you. You set it on the stain, select the setting for either set-in stains, which lasts about six minutes long, or surface stains which runs about three minutes long. The SpotBot automatically sprays the cleaning solution onto the spot, then brushes the carpet with its spiral brush and suctions up the dirty water into the collection tank.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment