Monday, September 26, 2011

A Review of Bissell Air Fresheners

If you are looking for a great air freshener in a can that is affordable, effective, powerful and pleasant, you will appreciate this product review that focuses on the Bissell air freshener line of products. In this review I will share my thoughts and experiences with several fragrances from this line in an effort to help other consumers find a scent that suits their individual needs.

I found the Bissell air freshener line at 2 different discount stores in my area, Big Lots and Family Dollar. Each 9 ounce can costs $1 which is a pretty great deal considering Glade is averaging around $1.50 for an equal sized can. The fragrance selections are not as vast and the cans are not as beautifully designed but the product is exceptional and long lasting.

I smelled the Baby Powder fragrance, which did not thrill me. I personally dislike the scent of baby powder so I passed on this fragrance. It was strong and not overpowering but not something I would want my home to smell like.

Next was Vanilla, a tried and true fragrance that almost everyone loves. I liked this scent and would have purchased it except I was looking for something different and vanilla air fresheners are a dime a dozen when you consider how common this scent is. This fragrance of Bissell's Vanilla Air freshener was very similar to a real vanilla scent and the fragrance was long lasting and enjoyable.

I ended up purchasing Bissell Air freshener in Tropical Scent. I loved the fragrance of tropical flowers. It is a very pretty scent that makes any room seem more inviting and warm. The fragrance lasts for a long time and will mask a variety of odors. I personally keep a can in my bathroom and also a can near the kitty litter box to freshen the air with the quick press of a button.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment