Thursday, September 29, 2011

Folex Instant Spot Remover Eradicates Carpet Stains

Carpet accidents happen, especially in households with children and pets. Spills and carpet stains are unavoidable, and carpet cleaners are regularly put to the test. I've tried many different brands of spot remover on my carpet stains, with disappointing results. The carpet cleaners either didn't completely remove the carpet stains, or if they did, they made my carpet look ratty. When a friend recommended Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover, I was skeptical. I'd never heard of this carpet stain remover with a funny name, and doubted it would perform any better than the myriad of carpet cleaners I'd already tried.

Boy, was I was wrong! I don't know exactly how Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover works, or why it outshines the other carpet cleaners I've used. But then, I don't really need to know this; what's important to me is that Folex removes my carpet stains easily and thoroughly. It works amazingly well, therefore I don't question the how or why.

Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover is a water-based, non-toxic, non-ionic surfactant. In layman's language, this means that Folex uses water instead of solvents or toxic chemicals to safely wash away carpet stains. Unlike some oil-based carpet cleaners, Folex carpet stain remover is virtually residue free, odor free, non-flammable, and doesn't require rinsing or vacuuming. Non-ionic means that Folex Spot Remover has neither a positive or negative electrical charge, so it won't attract dust and dirt back to the cleaned area. Lastly, the term surfactant means that Folex is an emulsifying agent that breaks up the carpet stains so they can be removed by blotting them with a dry cloth.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment