Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stanley Steemers Carpet Cleaning Services, Oklahoma City

I decided to hire professional carpet cleaning instead of replacing carpet since my budget is tight. I called Stanley Steemer and this is a review of their service. Stanley Steemer carpet cleaning has an 800 number to set appointments. Then a local office calls to confirm and send a crew. Our localOklahoma City office is good about scheduling and answering questions on prices and what to expect with professional carpet cleaning.

I scheduled a date and time when our crew would arrive which was between 9:00 AM to noon. The local Stanley Steemer carpet cleaning office called the morning of our appointment to confirm. They then called again when the crew was thirty minutes away.

The Day the Professional Carpet Cleaning Crew Arrived

A crew of two young men arrived in their yellow Stanley Steemers truck about 10:30 AM. They introduced themselves and explained their carpet cleaning process as I showed the house. They wore uniforms and were so personable I felt at ease with them in our home. They worked fast and answered all our questions.

I have leather furniture so no upholstery cleaning was needed. I had already removed the majority of household contents to make it easier for the carpet cleaning services. Our crew pre-treated spots, moved furniture, steamed carpets and then sprayed protective coating.

I felt the protective coating was a little high priced but I didn't use coupons and they counted our small joint living/dining as 2 rooms. However, they have a crew, chemicals, professional equipment and profit to consider.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment