Friday, September 23, 2011

Review of Bissell Flip-Ease

I have hardwood and tile floors, a dog, and a 4 year old. Not a good combination. Sure, wood floorsare easier to clean as far as stains, but getting and then keeping them clean is another story. With carpet, the dirt kind of hides in the fibers--not the case with hard surfaces. It seems that there is always something on them--dog hair, cookie crumbs, you name it. After much sweating and swearing I have finally found my dream machine--the Bissell Flip-Ease.

Life before the Flip-Ease was...messy. I'm not the best housekeeper and the added trouble of having hardwood and tile flooring certainly didn't help. I tried, I did, but more often than not I just ended up frustrated and exhausted. The vacuum cleaner seemed to just blow the dirt around, simply sweeping them didn't get all of the dirt, just using Swiffer pads didn't either--and then there was the issue of mopping. I finally gave up on thinking I could find a miracle product that would do it all and resorted to a system; a process, really. I would sweep, Swiffer, then mop. When I didn't feel like doing all of that I would break out the Shop Vac. Yes, for my home. It worked, of course, but who wants to haul around a cumbersome machine intended for sucking up debris from construction sites? My husband sees nothing wrong with it, but he's not the one using it, now is he?

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment