Friday, September 23, 2011

Bissell Powerforce Bagless Vacuum

The introduction of the bagless vacuum has changed the vacuum industry as a whole. It seems like the old bag vacuums have been completely eradicated. While shopping around for a new vacuum I discovered some similarities between bagless vacuums but I also discovered some useful features that not all vacuums had. I will discuss those differences latter in the article.

First, I want to discuss one major reservation that had in purchasing a bagless vacuum. I had heard through radio or some other media network that I can't place right now, that bagless vacuums put out extra pollutants into the air that the bag vacuums of old would not put out. I found out that I was not the only person who has heard this about the bagless vacuums by listening and speaking with other consumers who were looking for a new vacuum. I still don't know for sure if this is the case, but I can say that most bagless vacuums come with a HEPA filter that will catch pollutants before they go into the air. I can also say that since the purchase of my Bissell Powerforce I have not noticed any difference that would lead me to believe this is true.

With that out of the way I would like to tell you that I have been quite impressed with the Bissell Powerforce bagless vacuum. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and despite having to empty the dirt container fairly often it is easy to empty. Now on to the features:

Bissell Powerforce bagless vacuum features:

Easy empty dirt container: This truly is easy to empty. There is a lever at the base of the dirt container and to remove it you simply slide the lever from one side of the vacuum to the other. Then you pull out the container, empty it in the trash and replace it the same way you removed it. Quick and simple just the way I like it.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment