Monday, September 26, 2011

Bissell Healthy Home Vacuum Reviewed

The Bissell Healthy Home Vacuum I have to say is one of the best purchases I made to help me keep my home clean. Now I had an older vacuum that would do an excellent job, but the belts would break on it every time I used it. However, I have not had that problem with this vacuum. Now with most products you will have your positives and your negatives. This vacuum is no different.

The first positive that I noted about this vacuum is that it has a tremendous sucking power. I know that as a vacuum that is what is supposed to be doing, but my old one would leave dirt behind. This vacuum I have never had a mess left behind to clean up after I have already vacuumed that area. One time is all it takes never repeat vacuuming anymore.

The next positive is that the hose for the vacuum attachments is very flexible. Now this might not seem like a big deal until you go to reach some of the areas behind your entertainment stand or other areas that could be hard to reach. I know that with the attachments because the hose is flexible and not rigid like some vacuums I can reach all the way behind my entertainment stand without having to move it away from the wall anymore than it already is.

Now for a couple of the negatives that I found while using this vacuum which some of them cannot be helped. The first negative that I found while using the Bissell Healthy Home Vacuum is that the weight of the vacuum is extremely heavy. Now the weight of the vacuum is not that hard to handle, until I go to move the vacuum to different rooms.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment