Monday, September 26, 2011

Bissell Steam Mop Performance Review

How do I decide? I found numerous reviews of the various steam mops. After comparing all the features of the various steam mops, I decide to purchase the Bissell Steam Mop. I have to admit I was tempted by all the fancy advertising for The Shark Steam Mop. Ultimately my decision was based on my past experience with Bissell Products. I absolutely love my Bissell Pro-Heat Carpet Cleaner. It has worked for years without any issues saving me thousands of dollars in professional carpet cleaning bills. I also have a Bissell Vacuum that runs like a champ. My kitchen flooring is an ugly commercial grade vinyl flooring. In the past, it has never looked clean. I have scrubbed this floor with all types of products including bleach, floor stripper, and Krud Kutter. No amount of elbow grease has made it look clean.

The Bissell Steam Mop was a breeze to put together. My 13 year old son had it together in about 2 minutes. It is definitely easy to assemble. The water tank was easy to fill & the microfiber pad attached with ease. It took a minute or two to warm up. I did vacuum the floors prior to the steam cleaning. The steam mop performed as promised. The dirt was easily removed from my floors. If you have a stubborn stain leave the mop over the stain & hold down the steam button for about 30 seconds. It was much quicker & easier than a traditional mop. It did not correct my ugly floor, but they do look their absolute best.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment