Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Capture Carpet Cleaning System

Since we're getting ready to sell our home, I knew it was time to take a look around and decide what I could do to spruce up the place a bit. I noticed the carpet and I was immediately discouraged.

I knew it would take a miracle to make the carpet look anywhere near presentable. It was dingy and worn down to bare spots in places. I knew I needed a carpet cleaner that would be touch on dirt without being tough on the carpet.

While in Home Depot this weekend, I scanned the cleaning aisle and my eyes fell on Capture Carpet Cleaning System made by Milliken & Company. It is a three-piece kit that included and pre-treating spray, a deep cleaning powder and a scrub brush. The scrub brush has a threaded hole that will attach to any threaded handle just by screwing it in.

It is an easy four step system to clean your carpet. First, you lightly spray the pre-treatment on the area of the carpet you are working in. Then you sprinkle the deep cleaning powder and scrub the powder in using the scrub brush. After you wait thirty minutes, you are ready to vacuum up the powder using your vacuum cleaner.

You will immediately notice the carpet looks and feels cleaner. It also works very well at reviving the pile in the carpet. The best part of Capture Carpet Cleaning System is it leaves your carpets dry. Unlike a steam cleaner, you can walk on the carpet immediately.

Capture also gives off no harsh fumes. In fact, I didn't notice a smell at all.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment