Friday, September 2, 2011

Cleaning Your Carpets with the Rug Doctor

Dirty carpets can really make your home smell. Do you know what lurks in the fibers in your carpet? Before I cleaned my carpets, they were very dirty and I noticed a smell when I walked into my home. Luckily, there are many different options to choose from for carpet cleaning. Instead of paying professionals to clean your carpet, why not go a cheaper route and rent the Rug Doctor? At a rental price of under $30 in most areas, this is an affordable option for cleaning your carpets.

I always wished I had my own steam cleaner, so that I could scrub my carpets whenever I wanted. I learned that frequent steam cleaning can ruin the carpet fibers, making your carpets look worse than they did before hand. An ideal steam cleaning schedule is about 2-3 times per year, depending on certain factors. If you have pets and kids, or are just constantly tracking dirt in onto your carpet, you may want to opt for about 3 times per year. For someone who lives alone, or is hardly ever home, you can get away with once per year, if any. Having your own steam cleaner is nice, but for those of us who can't afford the $250 for a good one, renting one is the next best thing. Rug Doctor is one of the best rug scrubbers I've come across, performing and cleaning like a professional machine.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment