Thursday, September 1, 2011

Top 10 Stain Removal Tips



My family is notorious for making stains, myself included and I believe that my household must be destined to make any stain that is humanly and non-humanly possible. I am constantly trying to clean up and remove stains, trying to make things look good and meditating that no more stains will be drawn into our family aura.

Okay, maybe stains are not drawn into our family aura but it sure feels like it sometimes. I have cleaned stains so often, that along the way I have picked up some really good stain removal tips. Some stain removal tips are so important that I at times even refer to them as stain removal rules because they are essential to successful stain removal.

I do try to maintain a consistent stain removal schedule but my favorite time to do really heavy stain removal is during Spring cleaning. It is a time when we move all the big pieces of furniture and really do a major stain removal process on carpeting, floors, furniture and anything else that may need stain removal.

Here you will find my top 10 stain removal tips and stain removal rules:

Stain Removal Tip #1: Be Speedy Fast

This is probably the first stain removal rule on every cleaners list; the quicker you are at removing the stain the better chance you will be successful at removing the stain.

Stain Removal Tip #2: Dab and Be Gentle

Most of the time when there is a stain, my frustration level rises and I want to rub the heck out of the stain but the best way to remove a stain is to dab gently and try to soak up as much moisture as possible.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment