Thursday, September 1, 2011

Review of Laundry-Stain Removal Products


I am always looking to keep my clothes looking their best. I am sure I am not alone on this, but isn't it terrible to spill coffee or soda on your shirt, and know you will have a stain if it is not properly treated? On my journey for fantastically clean laundry I have tried a few of the popular laundry aids on the market. In this multi product review I will share my experiences with Spray and Wash with resolve power and Tide to go stain removal products.

I first bought Spray and Wash with resolve power because I had seen the commercials on television. I am obsessive about my laundry, so it is not uncommon to find me pre-treating any little spots prior to putting them in the wash. I first used Spray and Wash with resolve power on a stain from chocolate ice cream. I also touched up a few coffee stains and make up stains.

Spray and Wash with resolve power claims to ' remove even dried in stains before your eyes'. This simply isn't true. I later discovered that to back up the guarantee you can receive a full refund in the form of a check if you go to www.spraynwash.com, fill out a form and mail it, along with the original cash register receipt to the address listed on the website. I didn't keep my receipt, or I would have pursued this refund.

I followed the directions, and although the Spray and Wash with resolve power did help make some of the spots and stains less noticeable, it did not remove them before my eyes. I have used more effective stain removal products.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment