Friday, September 2, 2011

Perfect Cleaner for Just About Anything

My boyfriend's Mom first introduced me to "Awesome" when we moved back to Michigan after having lived in Texas for a time. In all honesty, our rental house was filthy and needed a lot of deep cleaning and TLC. She purchased "Awesome" at a local dollar store and was impressed with the wide variety of surfaces and messes it could tackle. Normally, I don't put much stock in cleaning recommendations, but I decided to give it a try. I was more than pleasantly surprised!

Since purchasing "Awesome" in 2005, I've used it to clean stains in the carpet, marks on walls and furniture, grease on the stove, as well as blinds. I've also used it as a laundry stain remover and a sanitizer/cleaner for my cat's litter-box (it sanitizes as well as deodorizes). Quite honestly, the only task that it didn't do extremely well was work as a laundry stain remover. If you have a fresh laundry stain, it works well, but if it is deep-seated, you need something stronger.

At $1 a bottle and widely available at discount stores, it is a bargain! You couldn't ask for a better cleaner for the price. In addition, it comes in three different ways: as a simple capped bottle, as a trigger sprayer bottle, or in a pump sprayer bottle. If you originally purchase five trigger sprayer bottles, you can simply buy the capped bottles once you need more. In that way, you reduce the number of sprayers that end up in the landfill. I use "Awesome" in the concentrated form most of the time, but you can also dilute it; it is just as effective. As a result, once you buy the refills, you can pour half into the sprayer bottles and add water. In that way, you conserve even more.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment