Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review of Armor All OxiMagic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

For several years, Armor All has been a trusted and well known name in automotive cleaning, maintenance, and protection products. While the majority of Armor All's many products are known to work effectively, how well does their newest creation, Armor All OxiMagic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner work?

As with every other Armor All product I have previously purchased and used, Armor All OxiMagic Carpet and Upholstery is an effective, reliable, and inventive product. This fantastic creation uses the power of OxiMagic combined with Armor All's Original Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner to work on the toughest and deepest stains and discolorations.

I purchased the Armor All OxiMagic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner out of desperation. I had long ignored the condition of my vehicle's carpet, until it reached the point of which I was afraid was no repair. Similar home and automotive carpet cleaning products and even home concoctions simply failed to remove the set in stains in my driver and passenger side carpets.

Upon my initial use of this incredible product, I was quickly amazed at how easy it was to use and relieved when I noticed the clean and fresh smell, not that of strong chemical odors. After following the various steps of use, I immediately noticed an amazing improvement in the appearance of my carpet. Not only had a few of the deeper and older stains been completely removed, but the discoloration and generally used appearance of the carpets had been removed as well. My carpet looked just as clean and new as the day that I purchased my vehicle.

The directions for use are simple:

For carpet and fabric surfaces:
Be sure to check for colorfastness before using, and soak up excess liquid or residue from stain. Spray product directly onto the stain and let stand for three to five minutes. Blot with an absorbent cloth or colorfast sponge until all soil is removed, or simply vacuum area when dry. Repeat if necessary.

For vinyl, floor mats, and door panels:
Spray product directly on surface and rub in gently with an absorbent cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Repeat for tougher stains.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment