Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dirt Devil Self-Propelled Vacuum Cleaner: A Review

I recently had the chance to use and review Dirt Devil's Self-Propelled Vacuum Cleaner. My Mother had purchased it for my Grandmother to use because of the power assisted pushing feature. My Grandmother was battling cancer which took away some of the strength she needed to push the vacuum. The power assisted pushing feature would require less of an effort on my Grandmothers part and ultimately help her stay self-sufficient. Here are my findings after trying the vacuum:

Advantages of Using the Dirt Devil Self-Propelled Vacuum Cleaner:

1. This vacuum cleaner has the most powerful suction I have ever seen. It picks up every piece of dirt and leaves the carpet looking incredibly clean.

2. This model is bagless. Not having to buy bags can save quite a bit of money over time. Plus replacing the bag in my opinion was always a hassle. I could never seem to get it on just right.

3. It is equipped with a Hepa filter, which traps 100% of pollen and ragweed as well as 99.97% of other dust and allergens. Definitely a necessity during Spring when pollen counts are at their highest.

4. Speed Control. Since the vacuum drives itself it comes with two speed settings. Slow and Fast. For my Grandmother slow would be the setting of choice.

5. Scuffgaurd. This vacuum is equipped with a scuffgaurd to protect your walls and furniture.

6. Attachments. This model comes with the regular attachments plus a Turbo Tool (a powered brush that cleans upholstery quickly) and a deluxe automatic stretch hose which extends your cleaning reach over 13 feet. Perfect for my 5รข€™ Grandmother to get those hard to reach places.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment