Monday, May 23, 2011

Branch Chem Dry Carpet Cleaners

I'm putting my home of thirty plus years on the market. I plan on listing it as of early July. The home is a four bedroom four bath and several of the rooms are carpeted. With two small Chihuahuas and chidren and
Branch Chem Dry Dry Carpet Cleaners
Neighborhood: RidgewoodRidgewood, NJ 07450 United States of America
now grand children the carpet was showing signs of a lot of use. One dog is less than reliable as far as house training goes. The kids have had their share of messes and now that the house was going to be sold I needed everything to be clean and inviting. The carpets needed to be cleaned.

I have an excellent real estate agent. She recently sold both my Aunt's house and my Mother's house. My agent and her partner came to my home and gave me a "to do" list in order to have my house really sparkle. One of the things to do was to get the carpets cleaned. She also gave me a list of people who do things like power washing, painting and carpet cleaning. The carpet cleaners she highly recommended was Branch Chem Dry Carpet cleaners. They are a family owned business that operates in RIdgewood a town just 15 minutes away from mine. They also serve Passaic, and Essex counties.

I called and spoke with Eileen. We discussed the prices and the square feet involved in getting a price estimate. She did say the service men would measure and go over the estimate with me. There were several price ranges that seemed to basically go from $139.99 to $189.00 depending on the square footage. The basic package involved a professional grade vacuuming of all carpets involved. The application of exclusive, patented carbonation cleaning solution. The carpets were to be thoroughly cleaned with removal of most spots. The carpets would then be raked and groomed. They mentioned the dry time was 1 to 2 hours for all packages.Experts recomend carpet be cleaned evey 6 to 12 months to maintian warranty.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment