Friday, May 6, 2011

Product Review: Quick'n Brite Household Cleaner

I received my first shipment of Quick'n Brite over seven years ago. My husband had seen an infomercial for it on late-night television and ordered it. I had never heard of Quick'n Brite before, and I was leery of any product that claimed it could clean virtually anything, especially one that advertised on television. Most As Seen on TV products seem too good to be true, and I figured that was the case with Quick'n Brite. I decided to give it a try anyway. I am glad I did!

If you are looking for a safe, all natural household cleaner, than Quick'n Brite is the answer. This As Seen on Television household cleaning product really delivers. Quick'n Brite can be used to clean virtually any household item, from clothes to carpets to dishes. It is an environmentally safe household cleaner that is biodegradable and safe to use around pets and children. This factor especially appealed to me, as I owned two cats at the time. I do not like to use harsh chemicals around animals or children.

My shipment of Quick'n Brite consisted of a spray bottle, a 64 ounce liquid of concentrated cleaner, two sponges and several tubs of Quick'n Brite paste. The 64 ounce concentrated cleaner can be mixed with water to create a regular strength cleaner, and initially I measured out the appropriate amount of cleaning solution to water. The spray bottle came in very handy to use on flat surfaces. I did not use much of the paste according to the directions. The paste is supposed to be good for scrubbing surfaces such as a fireplace, or lifting heavy stains from carpets. I ended up dissolving the paste in water to create a cleaning solution to use in the spray bottle once I had gone through the bottle of concentrated liquid cleaner.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment