Thursday, May 19, 2011

Product Review: Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner

Have you ever had stains in your car especially on your cloth carpet, or seats? Well I have, and taking the stains out is a hassle. But, with this carpet product I will discuss how to use it, and where to buy this product at. This carpet product I would like to talk about today is called Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner, and it works really well on your car's upholstery, because I know form personal experiences.

Product Review: Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner #1: I like to use Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner on my carpet, and cloth seats.

I like to use Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner on my carpet, and cloth seats. Because, it really cleans deep stains that are hard to get out with soap, and water. Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner comes with a brush on one end to scrub the carpet only. I would highly recommend you not scrubbing the seats, but using a cloth is better for the seats. The way I do it is I usually take like one gallon of clean water in a bucket, and then I spray a lot of Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner in the bucket until the water turns white. Then I take a clean cloth towel, and I scrub on the seat with that, but make sure you rinse the towel out just a little bit, so it can clean the seats well with the solution. After you clean the carpet, and seats, take a clean rinsed towel, and wipe down the seats first then the carpet. And, the end results will be amazing with that clean touch to your car's fabric. Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner has ingredients that lift up heavy deep stains out of fabric compared to other products. This carpet cleaner will also leave your car smelling like a clean ocean breeze. Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner can also be used in the inside of your home. Like for example, if you have tough stains in your living room carpet, or maybe you spilled some soda on your nice cloth couch.

Product Review: Blue Corral Upholstery Cleaner #2: This product can be bought at only one store I


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment