Monday, May 2, 2011

Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner Reviewed

You probably know if you have carpet how expensive it can be to get the floor cleaned. However, cleaning your carpet does not have to be expensive. Carpet cleaners are coming down in price and if you purchase a new carpet cleaner you will even be able to clean your own carpets. Now I purchase a carpet cleaner last year and thought I would share what I think of my carpet cleaner. Now the carpet cleaner that I purchased was the Hoover SteamVac with Clean Surge feature.

Now I have been using my Carpet Cleaner for a little bit over a year and thought I would share what I think of them cleaning ability of this carpet cleaner. The Hoover SteamVac with Clean Surge Carpet Cleaner has many features and some negatives.

The first positive that I found with this Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner is it has an excellent cleaning ability. I know that it had been quite some time since the carpet at my home had been cleaned and the Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaner did an excellent job. I know that some of the stains were rust stains on the floor from an older reclining chair. The stains had been on the carpet for several years and they no longer exist on my floor.

The next positive is that the Hoover SteamVac Carpet cleaner is very easy to use. The use of the carpet cleaner just consists of reading the manual which is simple to follow and filling up the supply of cleaner. Then you just have to start vacuuming the floor. I do recommend taking your regular vacuum to the floor first to make sure you get up any loose hair first.

The other positive is that the dirty water holder is clear so you can see how full the water is. You can also see the water coming into the holder so you will be able to tell how dirty the water is while you're cleaning your carpet. Not only that you will be able to tell how dry the carpet will be after you get done cleaning it.

The one negative is that the dirty water holder is not as large as what I thought it would be. Now this may not be a large problem if the carpet area you're cleaning is not big. However, if you have a very dirty carpet or large area you will have to dump the dirty water several times before the carpet will be clean.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment