Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bissell Quick Steamer Lightweight Deep Steam Cleaner Review

While I was using the Bissell Quick Steamer, I noticed a few things that were improved over my last one of the same brand. The water dispenser is easier to fill, and carry because of the improved design. The lightweight of this steam cleaner is only about 12 pounds, plus the water so it will not kill your back as you push it along. I also like the power and the button, which lowers the handle, are right there together, so it's easy to click either with your foot. I just need to remember that the right one is power, so I am not turning it off as I try to lower the handle.

It not only deep cleaned the carpet of the spilled food and drinks around the dining room table. It does wonderful on the ground in dirt in the heavy traffic areas around the door and on the most traveled paths that everyone seems to take. I highly recommend the Bissell QuickSteamer Lightweight Deep Steam Cleaner for all busy families.

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care


No comments:

Post a Comment