Friday, February 11, 2011

Deodorize Your Home and Save Money with Homemade Febreze!


This spray works wonders on smoke odors. I smoke in a back room of the house and it gets stinky in there. The air is stale and dry. After spraying this baking soda solution onto the carpet the entire room is refreshed within minutes. I also keep a bit of baking soda in my ashtray for some extra odor protection.


A bottle of Febreze will cost you about five dollars and the scent choices are limited to what the company offers. A homemade bottle of Febreze will cost you about two dollars and can smell like anything you like. Do the math, smell the difference, and keep your home fresh for less!

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment