Monday, February 14, 2011

Out Spot and Good Buddy Cat Vomit Pet Stain Removal Product Review... pet odor removal .


Cat vomit is not fun to talk about or to clean up. If you have cats, then you know all about the distinctive hack-hack-hack sound your cat makes right before hurling all over your carpet. For people with lighter colored carpets, cat vomit stains can be notoriously difficult to remove without professional cleaning. However, if you cannot afford professional cleaning for every hair ball incident, then check out a stain and odor removal product called Good Buddy (formerly Out Spot).... pet odor removal .

Note: If your pet vomits regularly, be sure to take your lovable fur ball to the vet for a check-up as it may be an indication of a medical problem.... pet odor removal .

What is Out Spot and Good Buddy?

I first discovered this unassuming looking product at a Whole Foods store one afternoon. Caster & Pollux manufacturers this product as well as a fine line of natural pet food, snacks, and toys. I picked up a 32 fluid ounce spray bottle in citrus scent for just under $11. Armed with my new tool in fighting cat vomit stains, I went home and tried it out on my light cream colored carpet.... pet odor removal .

I recently learned that Castor & Pollux has changed the name of this product line from Out Spot to Good Buddy so you may find it under either name at pet stores.... pet odor removal .

This cleaner uses an enzyme formula to break down common stains caused from urine, vomit, feces, mildew, and spoiled food. All these yucky things are treatable with this one product.

Does Out Spot and Good Buddy Work?

My cat had a particularly nasty hair ball early one morning. Like 2:00 a.m. early. I cleaned up the tangible hair remnants and then thoroughly saturated the stain with my Out Spot product. I let the product soak in for a few hours, as indicated on the bottle. When I went back to check on it, I discovered that the formula had, in fact, cleaned up the stain and was no longer visible.... pet odor removal .

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment