Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make deodorizer with activated charcoal ... pet deodorizer .


Deseret News (Salt Lake City); September 7, 2006; Hints from Heloise; 526 words ...feet become quite stinky. Buying shoe deodorizers to help "freshen" his boots in between...the directions for a homemade shoe deodorizerusing an empty film canister, a piece...you can find activated charcoal at pet stores that handle aquarium supplies...sealing bag to keep it fresh. As the ...

... pet deodorizer .

Dear Heloise: My husband wears lace-up, steel-toed work boots for at least eight hours a day. During the heat of summer, his feet become quite stinky. Buying shoe deodorizers to help "freshen" his boots in between wearing adds up, so I was wondering if I could make my own. -- A Reader, via e-mail

Here are the directions for a homemade shoe deodorizer using an empty film canister, a piece of pantyhose and activated charcoal. These are easy to make and are reusable -- just add more activated charcoal when necessary.

First, you can find activated charcoal at pet stores that handle aquarium supplies. It's inexpensive and goes a long way.

Take an empty film canister and

... pet deodorizer .

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
    salt lake city carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete