Monday, February 14, 2011

Odor Removal: Febreeze Versus Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer


Febreeze kicked off a new trend in odor removal products providing much more than an odor cover-up, designed to be safe for most fabrics. Several companies have since tried to duplicate the Febreeze phenomenon without much success.... pet odor removal .

For many a domestic goddess and scent-savvy bachelor, Febreeze has no equal, including the generic versions of the product.... pet odor removal .

Enter Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer and Febreeze finally has some competition.

Renuzit products are no longer just about odor cover-up. Some of you may remember the days of scent cones that did little for odor control as they quickly evaporated into an ugly congealed and hardened glob. Renuzit has come a long way since.

Odor Removal Product Comparison
To begin, this odor removal comparison consist of Febreeze Extra Strength mist versus Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer, fine mist spray. Both odor removal products are designed to eliminate odors in the air, on fabrics and in carpets.... pet odor removal .

Odor Removal and Application
The first thing I noticed about Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer, besides the lovely scent, is that the fine mist provides less dampening of fabrics and better control than Febreeze. Comparing two spots on the same comforter, each sprayed with the respective product, Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizers evaporated several minutes before Febreeze did.... pet odor removal .

This alone reassures me that the product is safer for questionable fabrics and eliminates the need to substantially dampen clothes, linens, drapes, and furniture.

Scents Offered

While few products can beat Febreeze Air Effects for scent, it is not designed for comprehensive odor removal but rather to freshen the air. I have found some of the Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer sprays provide about equal appeal.... pet odor removal .

Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer comes in five scents, two of which I've tried, and offers a bit of something for everyone: sweet (Orchard Garden), citrus (Citrus Sunburst) and two fresh scents called After the Rain and Pure Breeze. Besides Orchard Garden I originally used the lightly floral Mountain Fresh, in a lavender bottle, but it's difficult to find if it's still in production.... pet odor removal .

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

6 comments:

  1. Whether it’s for tackling the mud your kids trailed in or just annual touching up, a carpet cleaner is designed to remove deep stains and bacteria, and preserve your carpet. I recommend Hot water extraction carpet cleaning Melbourne for removing stains and dirt from your carpet. They give top picks knocked out tough stains while being easy to operate and hassle-free to maintain. I m very glad by hiring their service. I don't have too much time So that i cannot talk with them too much and i am not able to describe the proper situation of my carpet. But after that their workers still understand me and gives me an ultimate service. Thanks a lot SK Carpet Cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I introduce carpet in my home one year prior and it has a pleasant champion shading which appears to be exceptionally tasteful when it was recently installed. Yet, now it looks exceptionally filthy on the grounds that the stain on it shows up obviously which leaves a muddled impact on my visitor. So I was searching for a cover cleaner then I met Flood Water Damage Carpet Restoration Melbourne and they went to my home and comprehend my cover circumstance exceptionally well and treat it. inside day they clean and repair my cover and furthermore give me cites for its cleaning. They are completely proficient folks. As they revealed to me that they give splendid administration they demonstrate it that they are splendid. THANKYOU VIP Carpet Cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carpet cleaning was one of the most irritating problems in our home. Previously my mom was seriously suffering to do the task in her office as well as at home. Thanks to my friend Oliver who suggest us to hire a carpet cleaning service to resolve our problem. Now we are happy. I feel green cleaners team is proving the best service for Carpet Cleaning Brisbane. Just do not think more, go with green cleaners. They are fit for my requirement. Trust me, the Professional Carpet Cleaning Service do awesome work and make your carpet a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carpet look very attractive and they have more soft fabric then others So its care is also more difficult than others. So keep this thing in mind Kangaroo Carpet Cleaning Brisbane experts bring some tips for its cleaning. These tips are very easy and effective so follow these and keep your carpet always new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carpet is not a cheap thing, it is very expensive. Obviously. You are very caring towards your carpet. So if it was damaged, you don’t have to worry then because Tip Top Carpet Cleaning Brisbane explain you how to repair your carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OLA Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane is one of the most specialized providers of carpet cleaning in Australia. We utilize the most updated and effective equipment along with traditional time-tested methodologies to delight our customers with the most reliable carpet cleaning services. Call Now to book an appointment at +61 0414 534 770 and +61 02 8005 5773

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete