Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dairy barn deodorizer works for domestic pet urine odor


Chicago Sun-Times; June 7, 1991; Al Carrell; 484 words Q. How can I remove a strong pet urine odor from a concrete slab? A. There is a sanitizer/deodorizer that is made for dairy barns and is available at farm stores. It works great! If you can't find this, try household ammonia...

Q. How can I remove a strong pet urine odor from a concrete slab?

A. There is a sanitizer/deodorizer that is made for dairy barns and is available at farm stores. It works great! If you can't find this, try household ammonia.

Dear Al: Not too long ago, I found myself in a bad spot. I had a flat tire on a muddy road. When I tried to jack the car up to change it, instead of raising the car, the weight just pushed the jack deeper and deeper into the mud. I couldn't find anything to put under the jack to keep it from sinking, so I finally decided to sacrifice my wheel cover. I put it on the ground under the jack and got the tire changed. As it turns out, it didn't do as much …

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment