Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pantene's Flat to Volume Fine Hair Products Bring Life Back to Dull, Lifeless Locks


Great hair is everywhere, from magazine editorials and covers to television shows, and with everyone that steps foot on a red carpet. We are bombarded with healthy, thick manes of gorgeous hair no matter where we look....carpet shampoo .

While some people may be blessed with naturally thick and lustrous locks, many of us are not, and we are forever searching for the right products and product combinations that will turn our flat, limp locks into gorgeous hair that looks alive and healthy....carpet shampoo .

This search for fuller hair hits close to home for me. As a model, I booked a lot of work doing hair campaigns and beauty editorials. My hair was thin, but I had a lot of it. However, once I had children, I lost a lot of hair, and it seemed as though most of it decided to stay on permanent hiatus. This means that my full head of hair had all of a sudden gone flat....carpet shampoo .

Over the years I have tried every product under the sun, only to be left with hair that was very dry, frizzy or just plain unattractive. That is, until I tried Pantene's new Flat to Volume Shampoo and Conditioner in conjunction with their hairspray and hair gel made specifically for fine hair.

I noticed right away that after using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair not only smelled wonderful, as is the case with all Pantene products, but it also felt very smooth without being weighed down. Whether I chose to air dry or blow dry my hair, the effect was the same. My hair seemed fuller and more lifted, not limp and dragging. I actually felt like I had my old head of hair back, rather than the usual two strands that it seems like I have!...carpet shampoo .

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment