Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hoover Windtunnel Bagless S3765-040

It seems as if I go through tons of vacuum cleaners every year. The last Vacuum I bought was a Bissel. And it seemed as if as soon as I got it, it broke. I have never been into trying to fix things like vacuums because they are so complex and hard to fix. First I thought it was the bag and it might have needed to be changed. So that is exactly what I did, I bought new vacuum bags and switched them out. Still to no avail, so I tried a new rubber band. The whole rubber band thing did nothing but make me mad because I couldn't get it on the vacuum.

So I gave up and tried something new. I checked into the Hoover Wind Tunnel bagless S3765-040. What made me try this vacuum? I have no idea. I'm the type of person that needs all house products to be portable and easy to put away. The Hoover Windtunnel Bagless S3765-040 wasn't one of those items.

First and foremost lets talk about the pros before we get into the hair pulling cons. I liked the Hoover

Windtunnel Bagless S3765-040 because it was cheaper than other vacuums of it's kind. I paid $240 for this vacuum. Now that may sound like a lot and it is but over time I have learned that you must invest in a good vacuum cleaner if you want to get the job done. The Hoover Windtunnel Bagless S3765-040 works like an angel. This was something that I missed with my Bissel. There were times where I had to go behind my work and sweep just to get the things the Bissel missed. The Hoover WindTunnel Bagless S3765-040 has powerful suction that allows you to clean not only carpet but bare floors.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment