Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hoover H3060 Vacuum Cleaner and Mop

When it comes to vacuum cleaners, the name Hoover is synonymous with quality and value. I have been lucky enough to get my hands on the Hoover H3060 vacuum cleaner. It is advertised to wash and dry hard surfaces as well as perform the typical carpet vacuuming duties. In this review I'm going to tell you how well it performed for me and then you can decide if the Hoover H3060 vacuum cleaner is worth your hard earned money.

Hard Surface Cleaning: 5/5

Carpet Cleaning: 3/5

Value: 4/5

Overall: 4/5

Product Overview:

The Hoover H3060 vacuum utilizes the proprietary "spinbrush" technology. This means that on the underside of the vacuum head instead of one large rotating brush you have a number of smaller spinning brushes, totaling 7 in all. This vacuum has a two tank system set up, one for cleaning solution and the other for the dirty water. This ensures that you are always cleaning your hard surface floor with clean water, and never recycling the dirty water. Other features include grout cleaning tools as well as a grout cleaning brush.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. Thanks for sharing this article here. Upholstery Cleaning Ottawa.

    ReplyDelete