Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hoover S3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner

I just got rid of my Bissell Vacuum cleaner and was in the need for a new one. I had my Bissell for well over 4 years and knew that I was going to need a new one soon I just didn't realize how soon I was going to need one, until my old one went out. I went to my nearest K-Mart and checked out a few vacuum cleaners. I wanted something different. I wanted a change from my old vacuum cleaner so I jumped on the Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner. It was a bit steep in price but I refuse to buy the same old thing.

The Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner was around $230 with a warranty you couldn't deny. Once I got a chance to use the Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner, I was amazed and disappointed all at the same time.

The Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner comes with a container that captures the dirt, which is fine. I just don't like the fact that I have to pick up and carry around as I vacuum. I feel like I'm doing extra chores when it comes to the Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner.

Now I do like the edge cleaner that the Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner has. I'm able to clean the edge of my floors, right in the corner. I use to have this problem with my Bissell. The Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner also comes with rotating brushes which makes cleaning small areas, easier to handle.

Another feature that the Hoover s3765-040 Windtunnel Vacuum Cleaner has that I like is the Cord Rewind. This takes away from me having to wind up the cord. It also has a telescopic wand, as well as handle controls.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment