Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bissell Little Green ProHeat Turbo Brush Pet Cleaner Review

Deciding on getting it

After getting tired of looking at stains on my carpet and not wanting to spend $30 a day to rent something to clean them with. I decided to run toWalmart last night and get one. I looked over everything and even made a few phone calls. I mean I didn't want to buy something that I was going to have to carry everywhere I went. I thought for sure it would be heavy. After talking with my mom, she agreed with me to go ahead and get it because we both use to own one years ago. So I bought it, brought it home, and set it up.

Setting it up

After taking it out of the box, I had to figure out a way to put just a couple of peices together. I checked all the the papers that came with it, to no avail. I finally just looked at the picture on the paper and figured it out. It was really simple. I also found out that the box it was in made the cleaner heavier than I first thought. The Bissell ProHeat was light and easy to use.

Extras

When I put it together, I noticed that it came with two bottles of cleaners. A regular one and a pet odor and stain remover.

Using the Product

Upon putting it together and seeing the cleaners, I just had to try it out. I filled the solution and that was easy to do since it's marked how much to put in, and water and it's marked as well. Then I put on the big turbo pro heat nozzle and plugged it in. I turned it on and it worked so well that even my kids where standing by and watching in ah. It immediately removed every stain that I couldn't remove any other way. It was simple to clean up after wards as well.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment