Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hoover Fold Away Vacuum Cleaner Model U5163-940

For the worst product ever... I nominate my vacuum cleaner, Hoover Fold Away Model U5163-940.

Now my Hoover Fold Away Model U5163-940 vacuum cleaner and I didn't start out with this strained relationship. Obviously, I chose to invite the thing into my home.

With most products, you try to avoid the one that sucks. That's not the case with a vacuum cleaner. I want the suckiest vacuum cleaner on the market. I want it to set its sucky little sights on the dust bunnies around the corner, the invisible sand ground in to the depths of my carpet fibers, and those hundreds of miniscule scraps of paper left over from a mystery craft project (you know, the one no one in the house had anything to do with). When I propel my vacuum cleaner over popcorn seeds and rice grains, I do not want to find those same popcorn seeds and rice grains sneering up at me from the carpet after the vacuum cleaner has passed. Whoosh! I want those nasty little annoyances removed from my life. That's why I bought this vacuum cleaner. I would even risk the potential loss of a few of my daughters' precious Polly Pocket outfits or plastic beads in my quest for a vacuum that seriously sucks!

My former vacuum sucked royally. Unfortunately, it sucked some hard foreign object right into its motor and expired. So began my quest for a vacuum cleaner that sucks but not one that sucks directly into the motor. What I ended up with was my Hoover Fold-Away Model U5163-940.

So what features convinced me to buy the Hoover Fold Away Model U5163-940 vacuum cleaner?

Ref: associatedcontent.com

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. best vacuum for pet hair on hardwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thanks for sharing this article here. Upholstery Cleaning Ottawa.

    ReplyDelete