Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drs. Foster and Smith Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs...carpet shampoo .


As with any products from Drs. Foster and Smith, the Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner are totally safe to use. My dog has never had any problems with the product stinging her eyes or clogging her ears, and she has never gotten sick the few times that she has licked at her coat while it still had shampoo or conditioner on it....carpet shampoo .


I have not noticed any difference in my dog's shedding since I began using this product. Fewer tangles in her coat make brushing her much easier, though, so most of the loose hair comes out in the brush rather than on my clothes, couch, carpet, and so forth....carpet shampoo .

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Drs. Foster and Smith Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner to any dog owner....carpet shampoo .

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment