Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drs. Foster and Smith Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs...carpet shampoo .


Drs. Foster and Smith Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs:

Product Review

I have tried several different shampoo and conditioner products for my five-pound Papillion, but none have been as effective as the Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner from Drs. Foster and Smith. My dog has a mostly white, long haired coat that tangles very easily, especially her tail and ears. I needed a great product for her that worked well, yet wasn't outrageously expensive. Drs. Foster and Smith's products have filled that need....carpet shampoo .


I have been getting the Drs. Foster and Smith catalog for about two years, but had never ordered anything until a few months ago. It contains many pet-related items that are unique and hard to find, but also carries more common items, usually at good prices. The Premier System Shampoo was largely featured and on sale in this particular catalog issue, so I decided it was a good time to try it. Even at regular price and with paying shipping and handling, the shampoo and conditioner are less expensive than many dog shampoos I have seen at pet stores. My seventeen ounce bottles cost only $5.99 each, and the shipping costs were reasonable.

The Premier System Shampoo and Conditioner has a tropical scent that leaves my dog's coat smelling nice and fresh without being overpowering. The bottles come with a pump that makes it easy to dispense and cuts down on wasted product. I have noticed that it takes much less of this product to wash my entire dog than with other brands. A small amount really goes a long way. This makes the product even more economical, since I don't have to purchase it as often as others....carpet shampoo .

The Drs. Foster and Smith Premier System Shampoo lathers and rinses well. It leaves my dog's coat clean and smelling nice. The Premier System Conditioner also rinses well and smells equally pleasant. When I use the conditioner on my dog, I leave it on her coat for a few minutes before rinsing. It makes combing her long hair much easier and she has had fewer problems with tangles since I began using this product....carpet shampoo .

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines

Products I Like To Clean My Carpets:Febreze Carpet care

No comments:

Post a Comment