Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review of Carbona Pet Stain Carpet Cleaner/Odor Remover

We have a six year old Silky Terrier, and occasionally she will have an accident if we leave her for too long by herself. Believe me, I have tried a ton of products claiming to remove stains and odors, but The cleaner comes in a plastic yellow bottle, with an applicator top, that holds 22 fluid ounces. I was lucky and found a 27.5 ounce value size for the same amount. The applicator top consists of a foam center surrounded with brush like bristles. As you squeeze the liquid out, it moves through the foam/brush applicator and procuces a nice amount of cleaning foam. There is no need for additonal brushes or rags, the applicator does a perfect job of spreading the foam and allows you to work it into the carpet. It really is one step cleaning, and if I have to clean, that's my favorite kind! The solution penetrates into the carpeting, breaking down stains and odors. You needn't saturate the carpeting or get it overly wet, as the foam does all the work!

The directions say to allow the foam to remain on the spot for 3 minutes, then you an wipe the area dry with a clean cloth. Letting the product sit directly on the spot will allow the patented odor remover to neutralize the odors.

Product Claims

* Removes touch pet stains on carpet, furniture or pet bedding
* Safe to use around pets
* Will eliminate odors
* Could possibly remove older, set in stains
* Sanitizes carpet to discourage repeat accidents by your pet
* Environmentally friendly
* Leaves a fresh scent

My Thoughts

Since I purchased Carbona Pet Stain Carpet Cleaner, I have not needed to purchase any other products to remove stains from pet accidents. It's so easy to use, I love the built in applicator, it's a huge selling point for me. In fact, years ago I paid a significant amount to purchase an Amway product that was very similar - a clear plastic bottle for holding carpet cleaners, with the same type of built in applicator.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment