Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Product Review: Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer

If it weren't for Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer, my carpet would have been in the garbage. My St. Bernard and Newfoundland dogs, thankfully don't have as many accidents as they used to when they were puppies, however, they've been known to have an accident or two now and then. For some reason my Newfie, was going through a stage were she would urinate on the new living room carpet, in the same spot. Every time she did, I was mortified. I tried everything to get the smell out. The stain was not so much of a problem because the carpeting is a chocolate brown. I even rented a rug cleaning machine , but I the carpet still had a urine odor. Enter Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer. This product is amazing. Even though the urine had dried and soak through to the pad, Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor got the very unpleasant smell out the the carpet, and the pad.

I was very skeptical of the effectiveness of Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer because it was so inexpensive and I had not heard of it before. Actually, I got a very good deal on it because it was "buy one get one free."

I purchased the 24 fluid ounce of Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer for about $6.00 at the pet store. I have since seen it at my grocery store. I followed the directions of spraying lightly and evenly onto the fabric surfaces until slightly damp. I have to admit that I did not do the the "patch" test that you are suppose to do to check for color fastness. Thankfully, Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer did not affect the color of my carpet in any way.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment