Friday, May 6, 2011

Bissell Quick Steamer Lightweight Deep Steam Cleaner Review

Recently, I bought the Bissell Quick Steamer Lightweight Deep Steam Cleaner to replace my old Bissell carpet shampooer. The Quick Steamer Lightweight Deep Steam Cleaner was my choice because of the trusted name and I choose this model for the cost, which was only $79.95 at Wal-Mart's Web site.

I have long trusted the Bissell name since I bought my first vacuum long ago, and when I needed a shampooer well the choice was a natural one for me. I bought the new model to replace one that I had used for almost 9 years of monthly use, now that is value. The Quick Steamer is Lightweight so it is easy to transport it from room to room as needed. It is a deep carpet steam cleaner, which means it is a power horse at removing the dirt and grime from carpets.

As a single mom on a limited income, I do not have money usually to go out complete major purchases such as this. Therefore, I went awhile without a steam cleaner far too long, which meant my carpets were very dirty from not only foot traffic but around the dining room table, it was horrid because of my grandchildren who lived with me. The Bissell Quick Steamer worked its magic quickly to remove a few months worth of junk.

Even thought I wiped up the spilt food and drinks quickly from the carpet there was still the residue left which created a deep down mess. The carpet cleaner, which is also lightweight, did wonders for the area under the table as well as in the living room.

The Bissell Quick Steamer Lightweight Deep Steam Cleaner is a good value for any busy mom or family. It is highly efficient and easy to use, and the assembly was easy from what I seen. My seventeen-year-old son quickly put it together in about five minutes and I was able to begin shampooing rather quickly.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment