Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't sweep it under the carpet

Linda Holmes

So I don't write about carpet at all for years and all of a sudden here it is two weeks in a row. While selecting carpet is one important phase of the carpet story, there is another that is equally, if not more, valuable.

Maintenance. Maintenance is always an issue and should be a serious consideration with respect to any changes you are making in your home. I have often stated that I don't believe anything is maintenance- free. There is low maintenance, easy maintenance, and even minimal maintenance, but everything requires some maintenance.

You have to be pretty tough and sturdy to be a floor covering. Think of what needs to be endured day after day. …

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines Products I Like To Clean My Carpets: Febreze Carpet care 

No comments:

Post a Comment