Monday, January 17, 2011

Article: Myths and misconceptions. (Carpet Cleaning Basics).

As I sit and think about my 30-plus years in the carpet cleaning business, I am fascinated by the old wives' tales, or OWTs, that persist and, in some cases, thrive within the industry.

Consumers make up the vast majority of those asking questions founded in OWTs, questions usually involving misunderstandings from years ago that have passed down through generations. The cleaning professional must deal clearly and directly with the consumer when these questions are asked. If the company representative is able to respond to questions intelligently and correctly, it will boost the consumer's confidence in your company and help them to select it as the right choice. …

Ref: Carpet & Rug Institutes Carpet Maintenance Guidelines Products I Like To Clean My Carpets: Febreze Carpet care 

No comments:

Post a Comment