Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Top Carpet Cleaners in New Castle, Delaware

Your home is one of the most expensive things that you will ever buy. Since a house is such a large investment you want to make sure that people who do work on it do good, quality work. It is also nice if you can find some that charge a pretty reasonable price. Here are three companies that I have used for carpet cleaning that have reasonable prices and do fine work.

Delaware Rug Company Inc is a company that I had clean a previous home after pipe broke in the house. They were able to have someone out the next day to do the work and were very punctual. I do not recall the exact amount of time they were there, but they did appear to do the job fairly quick and kept things nice and tidy in my house. The prices are not as good as some of the companies that I have used since then but are very reasonable. I would not have an issue using this company again or recommending it to a friend or family member. They have been in business since 1951 and that experience is probably a big reason that they are so good at their jobs. In addition to carpet cleaning they also do flooring and carpet installation. One thing I like about this company is that their owner typically supervises most jobs. They are located at 5 Forrest Avenue Wilmington, De 19805. Their phone number is (302) 998-8881.


Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment