Monday, April 18, 2011

Things I Would Change to Improve My Beloved Haan Floor Sanatizer

My new favorite product is my Haan floor sanitizer. I am a clean freak and I get so frustrated with all the cleaners and sprays and products I have to stock up on. The Haan cleans and since it steams it actually sanitizes at the same time. The dry time is also quick, which is another great feature since I have 3 boys and a dog and keeping them off wet floors for any long period of time is impossible. Since it doesn't use any chemicals I can mop the floors even around my little ones and not have to worry about them crawling on floors that are covered with possibly dangerous chemicals that can remain on the floor even after it dries.

Haan has several sanitizers to choose from ranging in price from about $89 to about $120. Simply fill the bottom with water and let it heat up. Once the mop is steaming the cleaning pad attaches to the bottom and then you mop just like you would with a regular mop. It sanitizes because the water heats up to over 212 degrees. Honestly, the reason I wanted a sanitizer was because all three of my boys got the stomach flu at the same time (they're little and they don't have good aim yet) and no matter how much I cleaned my floors I still felt like they weren't clean enough. I purchased the Haan and after using it on my floors I felt that they were much cleaner. The sanitizer also comes with an attachment that allows you to use in on soft surfaces like mattresses and carpets. A great thing to do is sanitize your mattresses from time to time and the unit can help steam clean spots on your carpet when needed.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment