Thursday, April 28, 2011

George Foreman's Knock-Out® Dash, Seat & Carpet Cleaner

When people think of George Foreman, the first thing that comes to mind is boxing, and the second things that generally come to mind are his famous grills. Although the name George Foreman is synonymous with boxing and high-quality grills, did you know George Foreman is now famous for car cleaner? George Foreman is now promoting a line of cleaning products called Knock-Out®, and the Knock-Out® cleaner I used in my car did a fantastic job. I tried George Foreman’s Knock-Out® Dash, Seat & Carpet Cleaner, and the following review of this interior car cleaner provides a fair and accurate assessment of this interior car cleaning product.

When I first spotted this interior car cleaner in Dollar General, I wondered how a car interior cleaner could clean the dash, seats, and carpet. The product was only $2.00 for a 26-ounce spray bottle, and with George Foreman’s endorsement, I felt the product was a good buy no matter how poorly it might preform on the carpet. Even if this interior car cleaner didn’t do a good job of cleaning the carpet, it would surely do all right with the seat and dash.

Much to my satisfaction, George Foreman’s Knock-Out® Dash, Seat & Carpet Cleaner did a fantastic job of cleaning the entire interior of my car short of the windows and mirrors. This clear liquid seat, carpet, and dash cleaner not only did a great job of cleaning the leather seats and dash of my Monte Carlo, it also did a fantastic job of cleaning my carpet. When I was finished, the entire car smelled clean and fresh, and I was very happy with the results.

Unlike other car interior cleaners, George Foreman’s Knock-Out® Dash, Seat & Carpet Cleaner wasn’t at all greasy. This interior car cleaner didn’t leave shiny streaks in areas where it may have been applied heavier, and it didn’t attract dust like other car interior cleaners do. I plan on buying George Foreman’s Knock-Out® Dash, Seat & Carpet Cleaner again, and I will recommend it to my friends and family.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment