Monday, April 18, 2011

Portable Shark Steam Cleaner for House Cleaning and Beyond

There are so many uses for the Portable Shark Steam Cleaner, I probable have not discovered them all yet. It not only cleans well, but I do not need to use any chemicals to clean with it.I have used a floor steam cleaner for years. I was concerned about the babies and the dogs crawling and laying on the floors when using harsh chemicals to clean them with. To make a long story short, I wore it out and needed to get a new one. That is when I purchased the Shark Steam Cleaner.

I started using it on the floor of course. It worked even better than the last model steam cleaner that I had. With the Shark Steam Cleaner I did not need any special cloths to clean with. I could use any micro fiber cloth or terry cloth towel on the floor cleaner. The attachments allow me to get into cracks and crevasses that could not be reached with my last steam cleaner.

With the floor coming so clean I could not wait to explore other uses for the steam cleaner. The Shark Steam Cleaner comes with several attachments and an expandable wand, plus the power cord is long enough that I am not limited to spaces I can reach.

Next I went into the bathroom and decided to see how it would work on soap cum build up. With the concentrator nozzle, I started to clean the grout on the tiles in the bathtub and shower area. I worked my way down the grout and noticed the soap was melting right away. I then proceeded with the tracks on the shower doors. The nozzle fit perfectly into the track and even reached under the doors. Then I attached the squeegee and used it on the shower doors and mirrors. The soap spots came right off. I wiped them down with a dry cloth and they almost sparkled. The mirrors came out really nice, with no streaking at all. Then I tried the concentrator attachment on the inside rim of the toilet bowl. It came clean but I think I still will use a toilet brush and bleach, only because old habits are hard to break and I feel it is more sanitized with the bleach.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment