Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Cleaning Schedule and Fast Cleaning Tips for Busy People

Let's face it. You're busy. You are trying to do a million things at once. Aren't we all? Has your home cleaning schedule fallen by the wayside and you're too embarrassed to let people past your front
door?I think I've finally found the answer. After spending time searching the internet, I've found the best of the best cleaning tips and methods, and mixed them together to create the ultimate cleaning schedule for the busy person. I mean really, who likes cleaning all day on Saturday? I should mention, these cleaning tips are for someone who doesn't have to search for the floor in their living room. If you have a lot of extra stuff lying around, you may want to check out flylady.net. After you've "decluttered," check back!

I've organized my home cleaning schedule monthly, weekly, and daily. Within one month, my home is completely clean, and I'm ready to start my schedule again. All it takes is 20 minutes a day to tackle the tough stuff.
Home Cleaning Schedule
Daily
Every morning when I get up, and right before I go to sleep, I have a routine that I stick to. It really doesn't take up much time, but doing this can help speed things along. Although this is not included in the 20 minutes, this takes no more than 10 minutes a day, and easily can become second nature. I've put these cleaning tips in order of how I accomplish them during my day.
Make bed - 30 seconds
Put away clothes and jewelry from night before - 30 seconds
Swipe toilet (I only clean out the inside if it looks dirty) -30 seconds
Wipe bathroom mirror with Windex wipe -15 seconds
Wipe bathroom sink with GreenWorks Wipe -15 seconds
Spray shower with shower spray - 5 seconds
Wipe fingerprints off table in living room - 5 seconds
Wash, dry and put away dishes -5 minutes
Sweep floor - 1 minute
The longest part of this list is obviously washing the dishes. If you are severely pressed on time, you can always use paper. I've found the easiest way to keep the dishes in control is to wash them as you use them. Otherwise, by dinner time, you can wind up with a big, uninspiring pile.

Ref: associatedcontent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment